We are seeking an individual with 2-5 years of professional architecture experience. Candidates should be detailed and team oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to self-manage work on several projects at the same time.
Additional skills should include strong conceptual design and technical skills, the ability to make a significant contribution to the development of a productive, collaborative design studio culture. Project experience with a strong emphasis in modern design and proficiency in REVIT preferred.
- Work with Principals & Project Managers from conceptual design through construction administration
- Work as a team to develop and complete projects
- Work independently following direction from senior staff.
- BA or MARCH Degree in Architecture
- Portfolio demonstrating work and significant role.
- Ability to discuss, develop and communicate ideas with verbal and graphic clarity.
- Ability to develop and articulate design narrative in written form.
- Previous experience working in team-based studio setting.
- Adequate technical experience to develop design development and construction document drawings.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD and SketchUP.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus.
- Understanding of building and zoning codes.
- Salary & Benefits are negotiable and dependent upon experience and skills.
Send resume & portfolio to: Info@leaderdesignstudio.com