We are seeking an individual with 5+ years of design, management and construction experience. Candidates should be detail oriented, team focused, have excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
Additional skills should include strong conceptual design and technical skills, the ability to make a significant contribution to the development of a productive, collaborative design studio culture. Project experience with a strong emphasis in modern design and proficiency in REVIT and Sketchup preferred.
- Managing projects from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Working with Clients & team members to conceive & develop project designs.
- Development of design concept into Construction & Permit Drawings.
- Coordination and management of consultants and their work.
- Construction administration.
- BA or MARCH Degree in Architecture.
- Work independently and within a team, taking direction from senior staff.
- Portfolio demonstrating built work and significant role.
- Ability to discuss, develop and communicate ideas with verbal and graphic clarity. Demonstration of previous design process experience which includes wide range of tools used to communicate and explore ideas including: drawing/sketching, model building, diagramming, 3-D work.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD and SketchUP.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes.
- Knowledge of coastal construction and permitting a plus.
- Salary & Benefits are negotiable and dependent upon experience and skills.
Send resume & portfolio to: Info@leaderdesignstudio.com